RE: Re: Mods , etc.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 00:02:36 EDT

The STOCK muffler flows pretty good already?? You should hear the solid
THUNK when it hits the floor. There's more packing in the mufflers than
there is in my Couch!! Just the muffler change (in the beginning) made a
world of difference on my Dak.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD