Dodge Power Programmer III

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 17:51:31 EDT

Can it be true???
The Hypertech Power Programmer III for our trucks has finally been
released in my lifetime!!!

The following is from their website:

Power Programmer III™ for Chrysler, Ford, and GM Vehicles

First, there was the Power Programmer™, the best selling tuning product
in America, but only for GM vehicles. Now, Hypertech introduces the
Power Programmer III™ for Chrysler, Ford, and GM vehicles. Present
applications include '97-'99 LS1 Camaro, Firebird, and Corvette, and
the '99 GM 4.8/5.3/6.0 trucks. We are currently developing the Ford
and Chrysler Power Programmers and expect their release soon. Some
of the adjustable features of the Power Programmer III™ (depending
on make, model, and year) include:

            Top Speed Limiter
            Transmission Shift Firmness
            Transmission Shift Points
            Engine Rev Limiter
            Cooling Fan "On/Off" Temperatures
            Part Throttle Shifting, Speedometer, And
            Odometer Corrections When Non-Stock
            Tire Sizes Or Gear Ratios Are Used
            And Of Course, World Famous Hypertech Power Tuning™

The address for their press release is:
            http://www.hypertech-inc.com/ptmpress.pdf

You will need the Adobe Acrobat plugin to read/print it.

If anyone can find out further information, please post asap.
I have just sent them an email for a features list and a price.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red