RE: Dodge Power Programmer III

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 18:33:49 EDT

Doubt it. This looks like the same recycled announcement they put out about
every 6 months. The Chrysler info from Hypertech is always "preliminary" and
the product is "expected to be available shortly". And if it does come out,
bets would be that its for the "new" computers such as on the 4.7. Notice
how no one has ever done a "reprogrammer" for the Magnum engines, always
just a "barnacle" that intercepts signals (e.g. Jet)? Prob. 'cause the old
computers are half brain dead and can't be software re-programmed outside of
a few things with the factory DRBs...

Craig