RE: Dodge Power Programmer III

From: Angelo, Tony (Tony_Angelo@afcc.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 08:54:33 EDT

I talked to Hypertech last week - don't EVER waste your time sending them an
e-mail you won't get an answer. Two different Reps has given me the same
story. They told me that the PP3 for 97 and 98 Rams and 97 Daks are out
there already, and 99 Ram is in development now. 98 Dak will follow, the 99
Dak, unless someone gets a fly up their shorts over the 00 Ram, then it will
jump to the front. For the 99 Dak, he's betting it won't be until January.
the PCMs are out for all years, Ram and Dakota, but the PP3 is much more
useful if you've made any engine mods or want to run bigger tires or lower
gears.

Tony Angelo
'99 Solar Yellow Sport "Plus", CC, 318, Full Time 4X4, Black Mopar Bed
Rail/Light Bar/Round Lights, Black Mopar Grill/Brush Guard, Black Mopar Side
Steps, Tuff Country 5.5" Lift, 33X12.5 BF Goodrich AT KOs on the stock 15X8
wheels, K&N GenII FIPK