Re: RE: Re: Mods , etc.

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 12:12:17 EDT

A good set of TUNED EQUAL LENGTH headers will do more than increase flow..
they will scavange gases from the combustion chamber at their tuned RPM...
unfortunately, I don't know of anyone making true tuned equal length headers
for the Dak... I can get them for my '68 Charger 383, tho. check out some of
the info on this page: I haven't sent of for their literature yet, but I
will... http://www.headersbyed.com

Gary Shook