Re: RE: Re: Mods , etc.

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 18:36:49 EDT

Sounds like something for me to look into... next year, I planned on getting
headers, and a complete exhaust anyways...

Whats the price?

Are they emissions legal?.. I know sometimes.. the longtube headers are not..

I'm guessing the longtubes will be great for our high end power.. but..we may
have to sacrifice a little low-end torque, eh?

I definately know Hooker is one of the better known names when talking about
headers... but.. does this mean they are pretty good too?

Can we have them coated?