Re: RE: Re: Mods , etc.

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 19:48:46 EDT

All I know is that I have the Super-Comps on my Corvette, and I'd never use
anything else. The ones I got were about $800 CDN, they came ceramic coated, and
had emissions hookups on them. The rest of Hookers line is questionable in my
opinion, I used one of their lesser headers on a Trans-Am GTA, and they were
crap!! Leaks, fitament problems etc. The Super-Comps are the ONLY way to go if
you want full-length.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC