Tuff Country Lift Kit Deal

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 15:09:52 EDT

OK folks, We have some people ready to purchase the 5.5" kit for their 97-99
4X4's so I thought I'd put this out one last time to see if anybody else is
interested in getting in on the deal before we ship our money off. The deal
is $1081+shipping on 2 or more kits. (retail is $1295+shipping) If you are
interested and need a little time to get money together let me know and I'm
sure we can work something out.

If you have any questions about the deal or the kit itself, e mail me
privately at mckinjr@hpd.abbott.com

Thanks,
John McKinney
98 4X4 V8
...as Mel says: The few, the proud, the taller!!