Re: torsion bars and tire help, please

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 21:22:54 EDT

The fitment charts I have seen indicate that a 6" rim is too narrow for
a 10.5" wide tire, which is the most common width in a 31". There are
9.50s available which may be more suitable to that width. The optional
wheel/tire combo on the new Daks and D's is a 31x10.50 mounted on a 15x8
wheel. The standard wheel on the D's (don't know about the Dak) is a
15x7.
Skip

--
Shadowcatcher Imagery