Re: torsion bars and tire help, please

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 02:00:12 EDT

I'm not real sure about my wheel width 6" probably.. I run 31x10.50 and my
last set were 30x9.50.. the 10.50's wear terribly bad in the center due to
the centers being forced out.. I'm runninng on the tread indicaors now, but
have plenty of tread left near the edges... They'll be replaced with the
stock 235's soon
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan