Re: Gas Mileage

From: fdedip (fdedip@whale-mail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 23:44:07 EDT

the owners manual recommends 87 octane. That's what I use,
and it works fine. Of course, reg unleaded is running about
$1.55 a gallon here in Oregon ( 89=$1.65, 91=$1.75), so that's
all I can afford! (especially w/it being fishing season).
Everybody else knows more about these things than me, but an
easy mod that's supposed to improve mileage is upgraded air
intake & exhaust.
Flip
98 RC V6 Sport

 I average probably 14 mpg. I usually