Re: IAT Sensor relocated with success!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 03:05:03 EDT

Bernd. I looked at the IAT sensor tonite and i see that it's VERY do-able.
What size nut did you use? for the cap, and how did you thread the IAT into
the intake tube? my setup seems to be exactly like yours. I'll have
pictures of everything and i hope you can put it on your site (internet
retard here)
-DEster