IAT Sensor relocated with success!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 21:56:29 EDT

Ok...I went on a recommendation from JET products and relocated the IAT
(Intake Air Temp) sensor. I plugged the hole in the Intake Manifold (1/4"
Pipe Plug) and drilled a hole in my intake tube (and threaded it as well) to
fit the sensor. Then, reset the computer and drove around for a while in
the 97+ degree Texas weather. No check engine light...and....NO LOSS OF
POWER when the engine came up to operating temperature.

The Dak used to loose power when the weather started to get really hot...not
any more. This works!!

Alan (Short), you've gotta try this. It's easy as hell and the results are
worth it.

Pictures are up on my site already.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX