Re: IAT Sensor relocated with success!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 19:48:38 EDT

Bernd. You said 1/4 of an inch bolt with coarse thread? Wow. That doesn't
fit and i bet it'll just fall straight thru. I'm using a 1/2 of an inch bolt
on it right now and can barely get 1/8 of the bolt in the lil hole. WHAT am
i buying wrong? the 14mm bolt was too big. but it had the correct thread.
The 1/2 bolt fits, but with the wrong thread. ?!?!?!
-Dester

<< Probably not anything substantial (I don't worry about too much anyway)
but
 I will be posting some updates after the first week of driving with the
 relocated sensor.