S-bolts.... was:Re: Those who mod TBs.....

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 02:36:28 EDT

I would like everyone to observe a moment of silence.................

thank you... for those making your own S-bolts... be wary of the ways of
Trottmann, and measure the bolt lenth BEFORE closing the hood =)

BTW, robert is running consistent 15.0-15.1's in 100 degree weather
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3