Re: RE: Legal matters (speeding!)

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 02:24:13 EDT

try calling a lawyer, but in my non-professional opinion, yes it is NOT a
binding legal document... this is not to say that a precedent hasn't been
set regaurding this type of situation.... I'd check into it deeper before
going to court over it. Looks like your in good shape though :)
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3