Re: RE: Legal matters (speeding!)

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 05:37:13 EDT

Youre busted then! Ive never had to sign a ticket unless I admitted
guilt, but even then a speeding ticket is a speeding ticket is a
speeding ticket! The only way I know to fight that is to go to court
and if he doesnt show up, then the judge will throw it out. Change your
court date a couple times for various reasons! Done that before and got
out of one!
Eric