Re: going from 3.90 to 4.10 gears

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 01:05:44 EDT

I'm up for the gears. Hey! are you installing your new set or are you paying
someone to install it? how great of a condition are they in? i WANT IT!!!
-Dester

PS. but you might have to wait about 2 weeks before i can buy it unless it's
about 1 bill for it...

<< I have the 31" Bridgestone Dueler H/T's and I think i'm going to 4.10
 rear gears, so the 3.90's are for sale. Still have 3.55 in the front but
this
 truck has gotten serious since the SC install so I'll deal with that come
 winter....
     Bernd, and everyone else, what do you think. I don't think I want to
pull
 4.56's.
             Thanks, Ted O.