RE: going from 3.90 to 4.10 gears

From: Masso, Randy (RMasso@ncte.org)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 15:50:23 EDT

Mopar has done 4.10 front with 4.11 rear in some Jeeps but that is as far as
they would (should) ever go unless you have a full time system that will
allow for difference front to rear. If you have a NP-231 transfer case, the
gears HAVE to be very close or you will understand what the big bang theory
was all about.

Randy