Re: Great to be on board

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 11:33:30 EDT

At 07:25 PM 8/4/99 PDT, you wrote:
>I'm brand new to the list ...I live in Windsor...

Welcome, Frank. Glad to see anothe Canuk on the list.
I know it's a bit of a drive but I hope you make it some
of the events that DMLers around the Toronto area meet at.

I'm looking into a cowl hood next year and just was
told that the Canadian distributor is in Windsor. I'll let
you know when I'll be in your city next year and maybe we can hook
up.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red