Re: MSD Install and plugs

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 12:20:20 EDT

Mark Campbell wrote...
>Heh, maybe I don't have enough practice. But the plug I'm talking about
is
>angled toward the firewall, and only has about 2 inches of clearance to get
>a socket, extension and wrench on it.

On mine, plug #3 is angled toward the firewall, but plug #4 is angled
forward, still plenty of room on both (I use a standard socket set available
at Wally-World for <$20). I think this is the easiest V8 I've had to change
plugs on, plenty of room (other than weaving your arms around the brake
booster lines and cruise contol cable.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate