Re: Inoperational driving lights

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 21:18:50 EDT

Hey Chuck,
You haven't had the dash panel off for some reason, have you?
I did when I was installing my stereo and when I plugged the driving light
switch back on, it didn't clip on right. Anyway a couple of days later, no
lights. I check the fuse, bulbs, every thing. I finally got to checking
the connection at the switch and it had loosened up. Snapped it in and
started working again.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T