Re: Inoperational driving lights

From: Chuck & Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 06:28:20 EDT

Gilbert,

    I wish I had the taken the dash apart. That way it wouldn't be such
a mystery as to why the driving lights weren't working. If the service
appointment wasn't so close, I think I would try to see what I could
do behind the dash. But, with only 7000 miles on it, I think I'll let the
pros have a crack at it. That way I can see what the service department
is like. Hopefully I won't need them again, but it's good to know how
well they cater to their customers before I need them for a "critical"
service.

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Dak Sport V-6, 5spd, 2wd, RC
DML Digest Mode