Re: Re: 97-99 Lift

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 06:36:32 EDT

James;

Couple of quick questions:

1) How did you get your truck to be a demo for a lift install? Quite
interesting.

2) YOu stated that you are going to have to take off the 33"s that you
put on. Wouldn't it be possible to take care of the missing inches of
clearance with a solid body lift? By the sound of it, you only require
1 or 2 more inches of clearance. The only reason why I was thinking
about this was that the trailmaster kit also requires a bit of a body
lift to clear 33's+. Also, what was the width of the 33's that you had
on? I was hoping to put on a set of Mickey Thompson Baja's, and the
33's only come in a wide size. Would a person need spacers for a wider
tire?

Cory

97 CC V8 sport 4X4