Re: R/T wheels on non-R/T

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 10:27:03 EDT

The wheels will not fit. You must send them to me immediately :-)

Seriously though. Stock tires are 255/55/17, and I believe 275/50s fit
pretty good as well. They WILL stick out of your fenders, and it would
probably be good to get the R/T & 4x4 fender flares. Should be $240 from
your dealer, painted to match.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."