RE: R/T wheels on non-R/T

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 10:47:25 EDT

Should fit fine. I am getting 3 more RT wheels, plus 265-70-17 tires for my
wife's Sport 4x4 (equal same height as 31-10.5-15's she has now) for a great
looking RT- 4x4. The Stock 255-55-17 tire is taller than the stock
215-75-15
tire though. Double check on the DML page (tire calculator). The taller
tire will
make your speedo off a little, and a little less miles (no problem there).

Sam '99 RT & 4x4