Re: Re: Re: 318 - 360 engine difference

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 11:32:04 EDT

Magnum heads are Magnum heads... 5.2L and 5.9L are the same heads... just
the short block is different
The intake is the same, the Injectors are the same, the throttle body is the
same, so if you're trying to upgrade a 5.2 to a 5.9, really all you need is
a short block, and move your heads, intake & TB over from the 5.2... if
you're trying to get more flow in a 5.2L, you'll have to get the heads
ported, as there's nothing else available that flows better now.