Re: Re: Re: 318 - 360 engine difference

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 00:39:20 EDT

The question that I had when I posted this is would the 360 ported and polished
heads fit from the Mopar Perfomance catalog? Since the short block seems to be
important were there any produced in a 5.2 magnum? If so how would you tell? I
am semi interested in these mods. I am going to put the magnum r/t package on my
truck in the future but I would also consider these if I don't have to purchase
a new short block. The pistons or whatever wouldn't bother me but I don't want
the hassle of a new block. Thanks for all of the current info though! Eric do
you have any info directly from dc about this?

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport