Re: DML:FIPK cost

From: GDG2158@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 23:06:23 EDT

Jason,
I recently purchased the FIPK for my '94 from jeg's and paid 104.95 plus
about 7 more for shipping so your price is not too out of line. The only
local shop that could get one wanted 130 bucks, ya right!!! This has been
the first mod on my 94 6er and I have seen about 1/2 to 1 mpg increase. It
sounds pretty cool with your foot in it up a highway ramp too but this leads
to lousy mpg. Driveability has slightly improved from a seat of the pants
veiwpoint.

Gardner
94 SLT CC 4x4 6er auto jeraco cap FIPK 30x9.5 BFG A/T's