getting something new real soon!!-Y2K Dakota?

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 23:43:42 EDT

Things are really starting to pan out for me financially and I will
probably buy a new Dakota either as a leftover '99 while the $1000
rebate is on (possibly an R/T if they quit making them for Y2K) or a
Y2K-but I'll wait until January when the rebates come back for the
winter.
  To better make up my mind, I need to know more about the Y2K models.
I have seen that a few people have ordered or purchased a Y2K Dakota
already. Does the dealer have sales brochures with ordering options
available yet? Eric-any rumors or news about R/T's for Y2K (or lack of
them?) Any info would be appreciated
Patrick
Oh yeah-Boog, you can have first dibs on my '92 since its faster than
yours anyway!