Carbon Fiber Dash

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 00:13:44 EDT

Anyone out there know where to find a carbon fiber dash kit for the 97+
Daks? Let me know.

Just a tidbit of info to pass on about dakotas overseas.

At the moment, I am on exchange in Australia, and missing my dakota
immensely. It is being stored in a nice warm shed, in Canada, with
only 15 000kms.

Did some searching and the imports from NOrth America are starting to
take charge; but not without a steap price. There is a custom shop in
Sydney that is advertising dak's with left side driving conversion
for...wait for it...$89000 Australian dollars. THis is for a loaded CC
4x4 with a 318. No prices were listed for R/T's; I don't think they
can get them over here.

Cory (Down Under)

97 Dak CC v8 4x4 (on moth balls)