Re: 15 X 7 Wheels (backspacing and fitment)

From: Brian (hitman@enteract.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 19:25:05 EDT

I have a 96 2wd and i have 15 x 8's on it with 295's in back and 265's in front.
the rear wheels are fine. the fronts do rub a little bit on the lower control
arm. only when i crank the wheel all the way. normal turns and stuff don't affect
it just when i try to get into a tight space.

~Brian
96 SLT 2WD ext cab