Worst drivers

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 00:13:35 EDT

Man, I'm shocked nobody has mentioned L.A. drivers! Y'all talk about
southerners in 1 inch of snow, try L.A. drivers when it rains!! I know
from first hand experience on that, 'cause they (CHP) call me when
there's an accident to be cleared. I am always amazed at the
"intelligent" drivers, "I wasn't going fast....." or "I don't know, I
barely touched the brakes and the car started spinning" yadda, yadda,
yadda. I guess the reason no one metioned L.A. is that there are none or
very few DML'rs here, or maybe 'cause I moved here from Killeen, Texas
and everyone here drives like that (I hope not!) and is used to it. My
point is that don't let me be the one taking your mangled vehicle away,
or you will forever be ragged on here (some exceptions) There are
several nice Daks here, and I don't want to see any wrecked (seen only 1
Dak wreck in 6 years), 5am, big rig lost a wheel & tire, bounced over
the wall, '98 CC Sport hits it square on at 70, doesen't even crack the
windshield!! Truck wasn't too bad, pushed the radiator through the fan,
into the block, driver walks away without a scratch!

                       BE CAREFUL!!!!
                              Ed