Re: RE: Turning over 5500 rpm's, unbelievable

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 13:20:34 EDT

One thing to keep in mind is that the stock limiter cuts the fuel injectors,
not the ignition... this is especially important for those running nitrous,
with a seperate feed for fuel! when the factory rev limiter kicks in, it
will still have fuel, but not enough... good way to lean out and burn a
piston!