Mopar Pulleys was: Gas Mileage poll: Dakota Sports

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 09:55:57 EDT

> Is this the MP underdrive pulley? Is it on the crankshaft only? If MP, do
> you have the part no. available?

Richard, I installed the ASP underdrive crankpulley. The rockers were
Mopar.
By the way someone on the list said the MP pulleys were not underdrives,
but
just lighter, Aluminum I think. I don't have the MP catalog here or I
would
check for ya. I'll post the part no.s tomorrow if no one has it.

> P.S. re your post on driving in snow and shit. <snip>

Yeah, I remember you once lived in Maumelle. You know they get
crazy up here. Snow and Ice is probably rare in S.A.. No Ice
skating on the Riverwalk. :)

GS -