Re: Mopar Pulleys was: Gas Mileage poll: Dakota Sports

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 22:49:36 EDT

im gettin my mopar pulleys installed as i type (and im gettin a new water pump
as well), ill let you know if my gas mileage improved!

15 gal tank =260-280 kilometers in the city and 400-435 kms on the highway
(divide the number of kms by 1.609 and you get miles right?)

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com Best 1/4 Mile Time 17.074/79.09MPH 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, Painted V-Tech Tailight Covers, Painted Dash Bezzle,Door Handles and Window Cranks, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Mopar Performance Underdrive Pulleys, Mopar Performance 8mm Plug Wires, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop, American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels(for sale), Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's(for sale with rims), JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.