Re: RE: R/Ts

From: fdedip (fdedip@whale-mail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 00:01:38 EDT

If they had offered the RT with a manual, I might have been
willing to wait for it (so why am I driving a 6er you ask?
Since I couldn't go for serious overkill, I decided to be
practical) It was quite tempting anyway. I still think the
tranny on the 5.2s ought to hold up to the 5.9s. I've never
heard of anyone having trouble with their tranny, which I
would expect if it was anywhere near its limit.
Flip