Re: Concern with underdrive pullies

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 00:43:23 EDT

The alt gauge is right at about 12 volts idle. Over 1200 RPM, it is all
normal. I checked and i think i have a "brisk" driving style too. I was
down on a bit of oil, so i changed it and topped it off with 4 quarts.
-Dester

<< When you slow down to a stop, you're almost going back down to idle......
 I've never used these steel ASP pulleys, but it sounds like your accessories
 are pretty much underdriven about as much as they can be.. what's the alt
 gauge read at idle ? do the lights dim ?