New wheels/tires help

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 09:23:17 EDT

I'm looking for wheels to replace my stock 15x6s, to accomodate bigger tires
after i install the 4" TM lift next weekend. Tirerack.com only lists one
set of compatible 15" rims and man are they ugly. I've looked a couple
other places with even less luck. Who out there has bought aftermarket rims
for the gen IIs? I'll prolly be able to run a 32" or therabouts after the
lift, right? So, should I try a 16" rim? or are there not as many
compatible tires? HLP PLZ THX. -Jay (94 4x4 v6)