Sound System Question

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 11:29:50 EDT

Hey Guys,
Once in a while when I crank up my thunderform, say 3/4 of the way on a
"lots of bass" cd. My MTX2150 goes out. If I shut the system down for a
while, I guess it cools off or something and is ok. Can someone tell me
whats going on and how to stop it from happining?
Thanks,
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony
CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995