Re: comments on hood

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 19:41:14 EDT

I would tend to agree on what I have read on hoods. The shaker is a unique
style and will still achieve the desired results. Until someone comes up with a
hood/scoop combo that is just like the six pack hood, the shaker is a viable
option. I placed a six pack scoop on my Dak hood an it was way too big and
would not really do the job right.
Jim