fyi from my mich. zone rep. on R/T towing

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 09:06:17 EDT

Just got a call from my zone rep. I guess DC is gonna try and come up with
another plan to offer R/T owners. I just laughed at him and said ok! He
tells me also that they're try and sell these trucks for full price after
they get them back and just disclose the towing rate to the customer. Now I
love my truck and I wanna keep it more than anything....but if you're out to
buy a sporty vehicle and you have $20000 are you gonna buy a souped up truck
that can't even tow or another sport truck or car that's faster for the
money???? Again...I love my truck and I'm gonna do my best to keep it, but
that's life! Looks like DC is starting to rethink their "offer"!!!