Re: Exhaust Question...Att: Any DML's

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 09:20:51 EDT

At 12:29 AM 8/27/99 -0700, you wrote:
> [SNIP]
>In case there are any new owners or new DML'ers out there, who would be
>interested in doing a group buy on headers and what make do you prefer?
> [SNIP] Cory

If you decide on the MP headers, a DML group buy has already been set up
($430.20). Mike Leach is a CA company who makes the '97+ headers for MP.

Go to the DML site for more information:
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlbuys/UwtpBi76l7ZGc/profile.htm

I elected to have the headers ceramic-coated by him for $250 (April '99).

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red