Re: Exhaust Question...Att: Any DML's

From: Phil Jenkins (bugnik@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 15:48:25 EDT

> Anyone out there using the Borla catback system for
> the 318?
Cory,
I have a Borla split rear dual catback on my 98 318
4x2. I paid 460 for it from Truck Performance.
Installation is a snap. Sounds good, not too loud, has
a nice rumble to it. I'm happy with it. I have the
square tips.

> Lastly, I want a set of headers that will work with
> the exhaust that I
> choose; not just something that sounds better, but
> actually works to
> improve efficiency and power. I have heard great
> things about the
> Mopar set, but am wondering if owners go with them
> so they don't void
> their warranty. Again, I need some convincing.

I think there is someone on the list with Mike Leach
headers and split duals, maybe Gibson? I plan on
adding these headers in the future.

===
Phil
Havana IL