Re: Re:Hotchkiss Suspension kit

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 16:24:23 EDT

At 05:04 PM 8/27/99 EDT, you wrote:
>I have a magenta 4X2 CC with 5.2 auto.headers and K&N Gen 2.Magnum R/T
>cam with R/T wheels and Scorpion tires.Fun is having a Mopar in your life.
> [snip] Brian in ballard

Brian

Did you notice any significant performance gains when you added
the K&N Gen 2 to your truck (I'm also running with this cam)?
To date, I have not read any concrete figures or experiences
with the Gen 2 ... at least to justify the cost ... and it is costly
in Canada. TIA.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red