Fw: Decisions, Decisions - Help on 2000 Dak Purchase

From: Richard Jacewitz (rjacew@webzone.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 18:01:57 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <bigred563@aol.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 1999 3:41 PM
Subject: DML: Decisions, Decisions - Help on 2000 Dak Purchase

> Hi Folks,
> I'm in the market for a 2000 Sport+ Dakota and I've got a couple of
questions
> (at end of message). Here's what I'm thinking
>
> 25B - 4WD Club Cab Sport, (got two boys (23 and 10 Months)) $18040
> Color - Driftwood (hides dirt well, wife likes it best)
> NAE - MA Emissions
> EVA - 4.7L V8 $502
> DDC - 5 speed Manual transmission
> DSA - Sure Grip $242
> AGU - Sport+ (Tire & Hndlng, Air Cond., Light Group, Fog Lights). $752
> AJK - Cruise Control $332
> CLA - Floor Mats $26
> RAZ - CD/Cassette/Infinity/Eq $561
> GFD - Rear Window $98
> ADL - Skid Plate $111

Might order the 4 wheel ABS... I just tested mine on a gravel
road coming back from the .22 range. Slammed on the brakes
and she stopped nice and straight. If you are hauling kids camping
and such, I think this would be nice to have.

Trailer tow package includes the heavy duty alternator and cooling plus the
bigger bat. Nice to have if you are going to tow.
I have been driving in 100+ weather for a month now, and although the
AC is a little on the weak side, the engine won't overheat.
Rich in Ttown
99 5.2 CC All Black