Re: GS 27 scratch remover

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 23:48:13 EDT

I'll agree also, tried it it didn't do anything but make the scratches show up
more even after I put on a coat of wax. Had to realyy do some buffing with
meguiers to get them to not so noticeable. I didn't pay 427 bucks though. One
tube was giver to me and the other costs me $4.95 at Target.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport