Re: Need some opinions!!!!

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 23:53:40 EDT

Isn't electric blue a ferd color from the late eighties to early nineties. I'm
sure what you are talking about is different but the ferd elctric blue was
really nice. It would look, as you say, "intense" at night under the street
lights but during the day it was hard to distinguish from black. It was really
dark but it looked awsome. Never have liked a ferd product but they did have a
nice paint color. If it makes you feel better it's made by dupont anyway.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport