Re: Need some opinions!!!!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 07:37:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/99 9:10:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
frankwjohnson@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Well the colour that i thought would look excellent on a Dak is an "electric
 blue". It's a really hard colour to describe but obviously it's a blue, but
 really intense. The closest colour i can think that is similar is like a
 blue neon type colour.
 This suggestion is probably just confusing you more but i thought i would
 just add my humble opinion.

 Frank WJ >>
Elec. Blue is probably very similar to viper blue. I looked at that. I Also
like prowler purple.
Thanks
Boog