Re: Need some opinions!!!!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 07:41:15 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/99 9:28:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, durling@ibm.net
writes:

<< Isn't electric blue a ferd color from the late eighties to early nineties.
I'm
 sure what you are talking about is different but the ferd elctric blue was
 really nice. It would look, as you say, "intense" at night under the street
 lights but during the day it was hard to distinguish from black. It was
really
 dark but it looked awsome. Never have liked a ferd product but they did have
 nice paint color. If it makes you feel better it's made by dupont anyway.

I know what your talking about. Yeah ferd has alwas had cool paint colors.
Dupont markets it as "chameleon" paint. Very very expensive. I'd never take
her 4x4 ing again!
Boog